Associate, Development Systems and Analytics
WFP USA is the recognized leader in America’s pursuit to end global hunger, inspiring individuals, businesses and policymakers to do everything in their power to create a zero hunger world.
Consistent with the mission of the United Nations World Food Programme, World Food Program USA works with U.S. policymakers, corporations, foundations and individuals to help provide financial and in-kind resources and develop policies needed to alleviate global hunger.
OVERALL POSITION DESCRIPTION
The Associate, Development Systems and Analytics is responsible for maintaining WFP USA’s donor database, ensuring proper data entry, and database hygiene. As part of the Development Operations team, he/she will help the team utilize WFP USA’s CRM to the fullest extent possible. He/she is an integral member of the fundraising team as great data management serves as the building block for all fundraising activities.
- Maintain the data integrity of WFP USA’s donor database
- Manage data hygiene efforts our donor database including de-duplication of records ensuring all information in the database is complete, up-to-date, and accurate
- Assist with general user account maintenance and user inquires such as account resets
- Assist with regular data imports in coordination with vendors (NCOA Screening, Daily gift upload, database enhancements, etc.)
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly auditing of data to reasonably assure accuracy
- Review data across platforms and flag inconsistencies or errors to be addressed
- Monitor syncing of records across various platforms, ensuring proper information flows and accurate record keeping
- Provide information support to Development, Marketing and Communications, and Operations team
- Ensure staff have all necessary resource to understand and use available CRM tools
- Create reports on key performance metrics for the Development team
- Demonstrate sensitivity to relationships with donors, maintaining high degree of confidentiality
- Develop strong working relationships with staff in all areas of the organization
- Assist with special projects as needed to support the Development team
- Other duties as assigned
- A Bachelor’s degree required
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in non-profit field or related systems management
- Excellent analytical skills are essential
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, highly-organized, and ability to meet deadlines
- Experienced in using online databases and other sources for donor management
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively with team members
- A high level of computer literacy required, including familiarity with Salesforce, Luminate or other relational database, and proficiency with Microsoft Office Products
- Ability to juggle competing projects, priorities and deadlines
- Candidate must possess an ability to work well under pressure, synthesize information and communicate in a compelling and succinct manner
HOW TO APPLY
Please send resume to email@example.com. No phone calls or agencies, please.
World Food Program USA is a nonprofit organization that builds support in the United States to end global hunger. WFP USA engages individuals and organizations, shapes public policy and generates resources for the United Nations World Food Programme and other hunger relief operations.
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary and outstanding benefits. WFP USA is an equal opportunity employer.