Digital Advertising Specialist
January 16, 2020
EXEMPTION STATUS: Exempt
REPORTS TO: Sr. Manager, Digital Advertising
DEPARTMENT: Marketing & Communications
OVERALL POSITION DESCRIPTION:
Under the direction of the Sr. Manager of Digital Advertising, we are offering an amazing opportunity for an innovative self-starter to help build our digital advertising program, with a special emphasis on driving brand awareness, donor acquisition and donor retention. This creative, data-driven team-player will assist in crafting, executing and measuring our cutting-edge digital advertising strategy and will be involved in audience targeting, media planning and strategy, ads copy writing, multimedia assets creation, and performance management and reporting.
- Support the design, execution and optimization of high impact, multi-channel digital advertising strategies to drive brand awareness, donor acquisition and donor retention.
- Provide strategic input for ads on Facebook, Google Display Network, Google AdWords, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Work closely with marketing and comms team to conceptualize the creative development of assets (e.g. photos, videos, animated gifs, text etc.) necessary to support marketing campaigns.
- Help write copy and create simple multimedia assets for ads and posts across all channels.
- Help to implement ad campaigns and manage them for optimal results, identifying new opportunities to drive greater impact.
- Track, review and report on ads performance, identifying opportunities to drive stronger results.
- Work closely with marketing, communications and development teams to update on current and future campaigns and to gather input for on-going improvements.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging and future digital trends as well competitive activations across all relevant industries to identify and grow brand opportunities.
- Ownership of other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- 1+ years of demonstrated experience implementing digital advertising campaigns on digital platforms. Experience across FB, TW, YT, Google AdWords and Google display ads is a plus.
- Basic level of proficiency in creating multimedia assets (such as photo cards, gifs, audio, video).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing, or related field.
- Passion for data and analytics, and preferably some training in analytics or research (including SEO/SEM tools, Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, marketing performance tools and CRM)
- Excellent writing skills and ability to compose compelling messages.
- Strong initiative, a collaborative and hands-on approach, attention to detail and the ability to work in fast-paced and high-growth environment with challenging deadlines.
- Must be passionate about solving global hunger and be inspired by the prospect of growing the audience awareness of World Food Program USA.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or agencies, please.
World Food Program USA is a nonprofit organization. This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary and outstanding benefits. WFP USA is an equal opportunity employer.