Experience Marketing Manager
Position Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $80,000 – $85,000 /year
Job Location: Recruiting from CA, WA, TX, IL, GA, FL, NY, NJ, VA, MD and DC
Remote Type: Optional Work from Home
The Manager, Experience Marketing will identify, assess, and develop/contribute strategies to scale highest-value marketing funnels to achieve revenue and brand awareness KPIs. This role will help accomplish three main charges: create better tracking and reporting to understand the connection between upper-funnel advertising investments and subsequent revenue; partner with our Web Experience team to test, develop and scale personalized experiences across channels to yield best user experience; and evaluate the efficacy of our current strategies and technology solutions to achieve marketing and advertising KPIs.
- Support advertising analytics to better trace revenue attribution between upper funnel advertising and lower funnel advertising.
- Support website development efforts, particularly around web designs, personalization, UX, UI, and search engine optimization (SEO/SEM).
- Work alongside Senior Manager, Web Experience to co-lead internal working groups to develop and agree on personalized on-site treatments for key user cohorts.
- Make recommendations and implement tracking pixels on a variety of platforms using first party integrations and third-party tools, such as Google Tag Manager, to help inform better reporting insights.
- Create and implement tracking pixels to measure high-value actions such as donations, email sign-ups, advocacy actions, button clicks, page views, and more on platforms like Google Analytics (UA & 4), Facebook Ads, and other advertising channels.
- Analyze online user behavior and customer journeys to make pragmatic and scalable recommendations around implementation of findings.
- Lead A/B testing from pre-test analysis, to test design, to execution, to statistical measurement and post-test analysis. Work across the organization to solicit buy-in to implement key findings.
- Deliver reports with actionable recommendations and advice on marketing and brand KPIs.
- Research and make recommendations around new technology needed to achieve data-driven insights.
- Work alongside the Director, Digital Advertising and Marketing to build data reports to calculate the lifetime value of donors, improve data cleanliness and streamline tracking systems.
- Work alongside Senior Advertising Managers to analyze specific targeting segments, creative performance and tests.
- Work across the organization to evaluate data integrations, data layers, digital media buying, and technology vendor requirements.
- Set up and optimize tag management.
- 4-6 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, Finance, Management Information, Data Science, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Strong understanding of and experience with producing multi-channel attribution reporting.
- Previous experience working on a digital-forward team, preferably with an advertising specialty.
- Solid proficiency and knowledge of WordPress.
- Technical understanding of the AdTech industry and technologies, including how data flows from tool to tool.
- Excellent communication skills. Whether verbal, written, or in deck form, youll need to be able to communicate clearly and answer questions coming from all levels of understanding.
- Strong initiative, a collaborative and hands-on approach, attention to detail, and the ability to work in fast-paced and high-growth environment with sometimes challenging deadlines in cases of humanitarian emergencies.
- Advanced experience in working with Excel (e.g., Pivot Tables, Pivot Graph, VLOOKUP, Large Data Set, etc.).
- Experience developing strategies for effective data analysis and reporting that meets business needs and objectives.
- Experience providing quality assurance to spot and correct data discrepancies.
Experience extracting data from multiple sources (e.g., Salesforce, advertising platforms, Google Analytics) and from it, building systems to transform raw data into actionable business insights.
- Experience with donation platforms (or similar ecommerce platforms) to track various source attribution models and map accordingly to CRMs.
- Have a clear understanding of how to think about analytics in the micro event level and how to leverage events as an indicator for engagement and future LTV.
- Preferred: Thought leadership in how new tools such as Clean Rooms can help enhance the customer experience.
- Preferred: Knowledge of demand side platforms (DSPs) and data management platforms (DMPs) preferred
- Must be passionate about solving global hunger and be inspired by the prospect of growing the audience awareness of WFP USA.