Information Technology Manager
Job Location: World Food Program USA – Washington, DC
Position Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $80,000 – $85,000 /year
Job Category: Management
The Manager, Information Technology will support the development, implementation, and use of technology throughout the organization. This position would work closely with the organizations IT Director, Managed Service Provider and other technology vendors and assist in developing and implementing policies and procedures to optimize technology initiatives across the organization.
- Responsible for Print Management services and audio-visual equipment
- Responsible for managing all IT Assets throughout its life cycle.
- Work closely with IT vendors to develop a robust IT support program.
- Ability to influence and develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders to influence the success of developed initiatives.
- Work with external vendors to support analysis, troubleshooting, diagnostics, and repair of laptops and equipment in a prompt manner that will minimize production down time.
- Support SharePoint portal and documentation projects.
- Oversee the IT on-boarding process by providing new hire with the right equipment, access, and tools to be productive and effective.
- Support establishing IT best practices, technical support for employees and responding to infrastructure alerts.
- Manage and provide monthly reporting metrics on infrastructure and applications.
- Work closely with other departments to support their systems needs.
- Review project plans to plan and coordinate ongoing initiatives.
- Provide users with technical support and troubleshoot IT issues.
- Stay abreast of advances in technology through training and conferences
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
- Evaluate the organization’s technology use and needs and recommend improvements, such as hardware and software upgrades.
- Other duties as assigned
- College degree, preferred but not required
- Minimum of 2-4 years of relevant IT experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience overseeing daily IT operations for non-profits
- In-depth experience with implementation and integration of various technologies and system administration.
- Experience with Microsoft Platforms
- Unified communication platforms
- Apple and PC literate
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Some knowledge of data analytics and reporting
- Experience purchasing equipment and asset management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to form strong internal and external relationships.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of Cisco network environment.
- Knowledge of Hybrid integration platforms spanning cloud and on-premises architectures.
- Experience with ITSM (Incident, Problem and Configuration and Change management)