Manager, Corporate Partnerships
World Food Program USA is the recognized leader in America’s pursuit to end global hunger, inspiring individuals, businesses and policymakers to do everything in their power to create a zero hunger world.
Consistent with the mission of the United Nations World Food Programme, World Food Program USA works with U.S. policymakers, corporations, foundations and individuals to help provide financial and in-kind resources and develop policies needed to alleviate global hunger.
OVERALL POSITION DESCRIPTION: The Manager of Corporate Partnerships is responsible for establishing new corporate partnerships while stewarding existing corporate donors and prospects, with a focus on sponsorships, cash contributions, corporate giving, employee engagement and matching gifts. The Manager of Corporate Partnerships will also:
- Plan and implement cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship activities with current and prospective US corporate partners.
- Manage existing corporate partnerships as assigned.
- Manage employee engagement and matching gifts programs for current corporate partners.
- Create and support new initiatives, including stakeholder/consortium events, employee engagement programs, and matching gift programs to promote corporate partnerships and long-term support.
- Track designated donations, cultivate organizational and partner funding priorities, and prepare documents in support of partnership funding requests and reporting requirements.
- Work with communications and policy teams to create customized stewardship engagement plans (this may include: drafting blogs and other communication materials for WFP USA website, coordinating on the annual report, supporting partner events and presentations).
- Ensure that partner information is correctly tracked in the database.
- Solicit and support corporate sponsorship deliverables.
- Participate as necessary in development-related events.
- Contribute material for board bulletins and board meetings.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree, and 4+ years of fundraising experience with a proven track record of maintaining and upgrading corporate partners.
- Knowledge of prospecting and researching for new business development opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills, online, hard copy, in person and by phone.
- Ability to assess and draft corporate proposals.
- Familiarity with fundraising databases.
- Ability to work within a team.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a resume to email@example.com. No phone calls or agencies, please.
World Food Program USA is a nonprofit organization. This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary and outstanding benefits. WFP USA is an equal opportunity employer.