Manager, Digital Fundraising
World Food Program USA is the recognized leader in America’s pursuit to end global hunger, inspiring individuals, businesses and policymakers to do everything in their power to create a zero hunger world.
Consistent with the mission of the United Nations World Food Programme, World Food Program USA works with U.S. policymakers, corporations, foundations and individuals to help provide financial and in-kind resources and develop policies needed to alleviate global hunger.
OVERALL POSITION DESCRIPTION: This position will serve as a member of our Digital Fundraising Team to lead, grow and sustain the organization’s digital fundraising.
This position will develop and drive all World Food Program USA’s digital fundraising programs including email and list growth. In coordination with the organization’s direct mail program, the Manager, Digital Fundraising will help engage and sustain, upgrade, and renew donors.
- Help develop digital strategies designed to grow and diversify our online donor-base and engage and retain existing donors.
- Manage our core digital fundraising programs, including email and list growth.
- Work in coordination with Director to manage significant acquisition budgets that return strong ROIs.
- Meet or exceed an annual digital fundraising goal set in concert with the Director.
- Define clear measures-for-success and coordinate ongoing reporting against goals.
- Collaborate with Communications and Marketing staff on integrated campaigns; ensure strategies, messaging and goals are aligned.
- Work in coordination with Director to manage vendor relationships with digital fundraising agencies and/or consultants.
- Develop a robust testing, optimization and reporting program.
- Collaborate with our Development Operations team to define effective options for donor segmentation and targeting.
- Be a thought leader and champion for digital fundraising and engagement best practices for the organization.
- Work with the development team to identify high-value opportunities for future digital development.
- Collaborate and coordinate strategies with WFP Digital team and Share-The-Meal app partners.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years minimum of experience in digital fundraising and marketing for nonprofits, either in-house or at an agency servicing this sector.
- Proficient in marketing automation technology and Salesforce.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills; ability to lead and collaborate effectively in a team-focused environment.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and execute complex projects.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or agencies, please.
World Food Program USA is a nonprofit organization. This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary and outstanding benefits. WFP USA is an equal opportunity employer.