Senior Manager, Digital Advertising and Marketing
Job Location: Can Be Remote
Position Type: Full Time
OVERALL POSITION DESCRIPTION:
The Senior Manager, Digital Advertising and Marketing will play a leading role in the development and execution of our small donor digital fundraising program with an emphasis on driving revenue generation, brand awareness and donor acquisition through an integrated digital advertising program.
This position requires a strategic, creative and data-driven team player with a deep expertise and experience designing small donor digital fundraising strategies, including audience targeting, media planning/buying as well as in the tactical execution of multi-channel marketing programs across Paid Search, Programmatic and Native Advertising.
Successful candidates will demonstrate a track record of designing impactful digital campaigns, engaging audiences and raising small-dollar funds. They will also demonstrate an ability to achieve results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, while balancing short- and long-term organizational priorities.
- Manage the design, execution and day-to-day optimization of high impact, multi-channel digital fundraising, brand and advertising strategies, with a focus on Google Ads, Google Display Network, Bing and Native Advertising platforms, to raise funds, drive brand awareness, donor acquisition and donor retention.
- Provide strategic input, counsel and support for fundraising and brand awareness ads on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other channels as needed.
- Manage a select digital fundraising portfolio with a strong results-based focus, optimizing for reach, conversions and returns on investment and identifying new opportunities to drive greater impact.
- Identify and implement high-value media partnerships that help drive awareness and conversion of donors.
- Establish success metrics for campaigns, use historical data to inform strategies, analyze campaign performance and create visualizations to present data and proposed optimizations.
- Manage advertising budgets, including the monitoring of monthly spend, weekly/monthly reporting against targets, and quarterly forecasting against lead and revenue goals.
- Work closely with the Social Media, Editorial and Web Teams to develop integrated digital marketing and fundraising campaigns, ensuring alignment between ad programs, social and website content
- Work closely with the Development team to support Corporate Partnerships lead generation efforts and sustainer upgrade programs.
- Conceptualize, manage and implement the creative development of assets (e.g., ads, videos, animated gifs, content, text etc.) necessary to support fundraising ad campaigns.
- Stay up to date on emerging small donor fundraising and advertising trends across relevant industries to identify and grow brand opportunities.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or Marketing, or related field.
- 6-10 years of demonstrated experience raising funds and building brand across Google Ads, Google Display Network and Native Advertising platforms.
- Experience managing, testing and optimizing advertising campaigns on Google AdWords, Google Display Network, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and LinkedIn.
- Experience with PPC, SEO/SEM tools, Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, marketing performance tools and CRM.
- Excellent writing skills and storytelling.
- Strong initiative, a collaborative and hands-on approach, attention to detail and the ability to work in fast-paced and high-growth environment with challenging deadlines.
- Supervisory experience preferred; nonprofit experience strongly preferred.
- Must be passionate about solving global hunger and be inspired by the prospect of growing the audience awareness of World Food Program USA.