WFP USA adheres to strict internet industry standards and best practices to ensure your online giving is safe and secure.
Unfortunately, online fraud and scams have become more frequent. If you suspect someone has contacted you fraudulently representing WFP USA, please be aware of the following:
- WFP USA never solicits funds to be sent via Western Union.
- WFP USA never strands its employees overseas, and never expects them to pay their own transportation expenses.
- WFP USA never fails to respond to the needs of an employee who is sick or injured.
- WFP USA never pays for employee vacations, and does not handle travel arrangements via third party payments.
- WFP USA never participates in lottery awards.